Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Here comes the sun

Today I went to the shopping centre (errr. that is one of them Gaia Shopping) w/ my sister... we never know the way. I didn't feel like buying anything (haha, what an unknown feeling). On the way back we took the bus. Hey, we're in Portugal: The bus comes or it doesn't - it was 15min late (the frequency was every 30 mins).
Later we went to the beach... walking again 40 mins. We spend some time at the beach but it was already 18:40 (6:40 pm), the water was nicely cool, not too cold. My sister actually swam a bit.
It's wonderful to be close to the sea. It's just a shame that soon it'll be autumn.

Tomorrow I will enrole (2:30pm), maybe Miguel comes w/ me. Afterwards go to the airport by bus, Romy will arrive (3:40pm)! She'll be ERASMUS exchange student at the U.Porto psychology faculty. We'll try to enrole Romy before 5pm... have a coffee and bring her to the train station so she can head on to Coimbra where her language course takes place (many fires in Coimbra area.......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::