Saturday, September 03, 2005

online encounter

I won't even talk about looking for apartments, thank you.
So my MSN said that Miguel signed in but when I chatted w/ him it turned out that Miguel had forgotten to sign out and it was someone else from his faculty (arquitecture) but we just chatted nevertheless. He's 20, from Braga, 3rd year arquitecture and has a T1 (i.e. 1 bed room, 1 living room, the number after the T is the number of bedrooms) at Praça da Galiza, pretty much the area where I want to live!! So I asked him whether he wouldn't rent a room to me.............. He said his parents pro'lly wouldn't let him. "Catholic?" I asked. Yep.
Duh.... If only.................
These Portuguese parents never want me, eh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::