Monday, September 05, 2005

new hope, new starts...?

Today finally I enroled... partly. Tomorrow morning I gotta go to my faculty FEUP (engineering) to really enrole, today I only received permission I guess. I can also get my student's card tomorrow.
It was quite crowded this time, and there were other foreign students (a French guy w/ his Asian g/f among others), well, only today I talked to Rita Sinde, the young woman (she SEEMED a bit too young for the job) was Teresa. Rita also complimented me on my Portuguese (I didn't say much though), wow she's a very attractive dynamic woman. Anyways...
I had three rooms to see but the first one: she didn't send me the address via SMS... The 2nd one was Joana's friend (thx Joana!) wow what an apartment... one living room, two bedrooms and 3 (!!) bathrooms on 2 floors, washing machine, dish cleaner, tumble dryer...
She's a sweet girl, her name's Ana Luisa, her b-day is 2 days after mine, arquitecure students in the 2nd yr., her style is partly extravagant hahaha but sometimes I'm like that as well.
She said 200€/month including everything (also has central heating) and we can get highspeed internet and share the costs. Sounds really good. (Close to the metro station of Francos)
Miguel knows her... what a coincidence, they had a course together in uni.
After we spent some time at her place chatting she brought me to the street where I should see another room. The girl didn't show up, didn't attend her cellphone. Only when I was on my way home she sent me an SMS.
My mom on the phone right away told me she has had a good feeling about me having a good place. Ha.... fate maybe -?.....
Later at night 8:30pm when I was cooking my cellphone rang (errr... can you say "rang" when it's a melody...). The sister of one of Miguel's friends had a room to offer. But time to show it only in that instant. But I was cooking! And in Gaia! It would have took me 1h to get to Porto at night...
I think tomorrow I will just go to my faculty and then meet Ana Luisa to settle things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::